Saturday, October 31, 2009

Digi Guest Designer for November!

We have the super sweet, fun and talented Nicole Anderson with us this month as our first Guest Designer! She has a lot in store for you and you won't want
to miss seeing what she has in store!

HELLO! My name is Nicole Anderson (Mrs Nickel on SCS). I got started working with Korin and the team as a September Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I also am blessed to work for their sketch blog, The Sweet Stop, and am NOW the November Guest Designer for their Digi BLOG! WOW, they sure do know how to keep a girl busy! LOL! Thanks to Korin and Sandy again, I really enjoy working with SNSS!!

I am a Christian, re-married, mom-of-four (19, 7, 6 and 4). Ranging from college to pre-school, they are what keep me so young and busy!

While growing up I always found interest in arts and crafts. I enjoyed cross-stitch, needlepoint, drawing, painting, sewing and now crochet! Still can’t knit yet, though! Prior to re-marrying, I worked in the building industry designing custom kitchens, baths and furniture for a local cabinet manufacturer, here in Indiana. After leaving that career to stay home to the three new babies, I needed an outlet for my creativity and sanity, too! One of my dear friends introduced me to scrapbooking, and soon thereafter I found card-making, and there was no going back! I still like to dabble in scrapbooking, but probably need to practice some more!

Although my first craft-passion is ‘paper’, I do love all things ‘blingy’! So, I turned that interest towards handmade jewelry and gifts and came up with my own Artisan line! These two art interests keep me busy and continuously-inspired. When I lose the ‘mojo’ for one art form, I turn to the other to keep those creative-juices flowing!

MANY THANKS to Korin for giving me this wonderful opportunity to share my love of art and crafts and MOST importantly, JESUS, with you! I love creating handmade cards and gifts using Christian-inspired stamps and digital images by Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Nichole, can't wait to see what you have in store!! :)

    ReplyDelete