Saturday, November 14, 2009

O, Christmas Tree!

Hi Digi Lovers! I thought I would share this card I made for this week's Sweet 'n Sassy's Sweet Stop Sketch ! CLICK HERE to see the sketch that we were to be inspired by. I used a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digi image and sentiment you can find HERE and some paper in lighter hues of blues and greens to make this a serene-feeling Christmas card. I love this digi-tree, it was so much fun to color and the font is just perfect! It's a really great image! AND you not only get this tree, you get another, too! AND another sentiment! All for just $3.75! What a bargain! Take some time to hop on over and see the beautiful creations at the Sweet Stop!


God Bless You and Yours!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - they layers are wonderful and tree is adorable!

    ReplyDelete