Sunday, January 24, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday!


This is a card made by Aud Kirsten using the Sweet 'n Sassy, The Greatest Gift, digi!

Aud played along with our SSS39 challenge on The Sweet Stop. What a fun way to use the digis you purchase from our store.  The sketches are always fun and easy with lots of inspiration from the Sugar Babies themselves!

We are always looking for customers who are using our digis! Be sure to post and let us know what you have made. You may be our next Customer Spotlight!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card. I really love the ink distressing along the edges (my first love in papercrafting :-) and I love the earth tone color theme which makes the stamped image pop (with the colors used). Hope I made sense, lol....still not awake yet.

    Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY, what a gorgeous card! The distressing is just perfect for this image, gives it a very antique look, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Aud - I love your distressing and your colour theme is just perfect!
    TFS!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the distressing is beautiful! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete