Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daisy Princess

I can't believe how quickly this month has gone by & that this will be my last post as a guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Digis. I want to thank the Sweet 'n Sassy team for the opportunity to showcase their amazing stamps!


This week I chose Daisy Princess for my card - I printed her on neenah paper and coloured the image with copics. I added some tiny twinkles in the centre of the flowers for some bling. The ds paper is from imaginisce's Lucy Bird line. The punch is Fiskars apron lace; this is one of my favourite punches. I added some white ribbon and a button.

Hope you have a great day - thanks again for letting me be a part of the Sweet 'n Sassy team!

Dana

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dana, this is soooooo pretty!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Dana!!! Love the bright and cheery papers :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheery card and adorable princess. Absolutely wonderful cheerful & springy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, you have done a phenomenal job, and we feel blessed that you were a guest designer for this past month! I have enjoyed seeing your projects, and the creativity you have shown in working with the Sweet 'n Sassy images. This card is no exception!! It is just gorgeous, and the colours are so bright and cheery. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I nearly forgot to say its been lovely seeing ALL your projects Dana over the past month!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, Dana! You have such talent!

    ReplyDelete