Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Guest Designers

We're so excited to introduce you to our two guest designers for April!!! We have Tricia Traxler, you can visit her blog here, and Julie Glasgow, whose blog you can see here.

Please be sure to check back on each Tuesday and Saturday during April to see Tricia and Julie's beautiful work! Thank you ladies, we're looking forward to sharing with you in the month of April! You can read a little bit about Tricia and Julie below...

Hi! I'm Tricia Traxler and I am *so* excited to be the April guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy digital stamps!! I live in Wisconsin with my DH of 23 years, our three teens and our dog - a Schnoodle named Kolar. Besides being a wife and mother, I own a small Christian dayplanning company called GraceWorks, so stamping is one of the ways I relax from the busy-ness of life. In my stamping, I work on having a classic, simple style (probably because I don't have much time! LOL!) and I *love* to color! When I'm not stamping you might find me practicing piano, cross-stitching, or preparing the next Bible Study for the GraceWorks blog. I hope you'll join me each Saturday in April on the Sweet n Sassy digi blog, or visit my blog at Simply Stamping. What a joy to be able use our hobby to be a blessing to others! Blessings! Tricia
Hi! My name is Julie Glasgow. I am so excited to be a guest designer for Sweet & Sassy Stamps this month. I have been stamping and scrapbooking for 12 years. I have enjoyed learning and expanding my horizons over the years. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. We have 2 children, a son who is 18 and daughter who is 12. We also have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and a Golden Retriever. We love camping and riding ATVs with friends in our spare time. We have incredible places to camp as we live in Southern Colorado in the beautiful town of Durango . God has blessed us in so many ways. I am truly grateful!

Feel free to leave a comment, welcoming Tricia and Julie to the Sweet 'n Sassy digi guest designer team!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Welcome Tricia and Julie! We are SOOOO excited to have you with us this month and can't wait to see what you have to share with us :). WELCOME again!!

    ReplyDelete