Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Because...


Good morning!  Happy Saturday to you!   I hope you're enjoying a beautiful weekend.  I'm Lorie, a very blessed member of the Sweet -n Sassy Stamps Design Team, and I'm here to share my Benjamin Bunny card with you today.  Is this guy cute, or what?!?  I just adore that contented look on his face.  Benjamin is one of Sweet -n Sassy Stamps spring releases, and I can see him being used on so many wonderful cards for both spring and summer.  He's adorable, versatile, and just makes me smile every time I look at him!!  Have you checked out all the amazing newly released digis at Sweet -n Sassy Stamps?  Korin, Deedee, and Leah are always coming up with new images for us to play with, and sometimes they are released daily, so please do check in often, so you won't miss one wonderful image.  There are so many fantastic choices, and definitely something for everyone!

I followed the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge with this layout, and if you like lots of layers on your cards, then this is surely a sketch you're going to love.  The Sugar Babies have a line up of  inspiring creations to share with you today over  at The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog, so be sure to stop by there and check out all of their fabulous works of art.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today.  I wish you a glorious day filled with many blessings and lots of happy stamping!

Love ya,
Lorie


4 comments:

  1. Love it, Lorie! Benjamin looks so sweet and cuddly :). Thanks for joining the Sweet Top sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so cute. You did a fantastic job cutting him out and popping him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lorie, He's too cute! Popping him up really does add so much dimension. Awesome job! :-)

    ReplyDelete