Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rainy Day Easel Card

Lately, I have been seeing some gorgeous easel cards out there in blog land so I decided that it was about time to give one a try myself. I was surprised at how easy they are to make actually. The size of my card is 5.5" square. You can find some great tutorials if you google easel card which is what I did. There are even some video tutorials. Here is an example of one tutorial.



I colored the image with copics and accented with stickles on the rain/puddle, spica glitter pen on the trim, and glimmer mist on the flowers but some got on the image too lol. The image is a real cutie designed by Deedee Anderson for Sweet N Sassy stamps and is called rainy day teddy.

here are some other views for you





Supplies:
digis- Sweet N Sassy stamps rainy day teddy, bear sentiments
CS- pink pirouette, Paper Temptress neenah white, blanc sparkle, noir sparkle, bo bunny dp
accessories- copics, rhinestones, satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds glimmer mist, spica glitter pen, stickles, oval nesties, Fiskars apron lace punch, pearls, buttons


Thanks for stopping in and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Janette, beautiful. Love the color theme. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete