Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Cake Cocoa

This little guy is SOOO cute!!! You can find Birthday Cake Cocoa HERE at the Sweet and Sassy store.

I don't know about you, but it seems that I NEVER have enough cards for kids in my stash. Every time one of my own has a birthday party to attend, I'm frantically putting together a kid card the morning of the party.

I just love Cocoa - he is perfect for kids AND adults! And since these images lend themselves so well to a quick color (or a more detailed color if you have more time), he's perfect for those Saturday morning quick cards. And you know how much I love quick cards!

Thanks for coming by to look and enjoy your Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. This little guy is soooooo cute. I have to agree with you that kids cards are always needed as I am always short on them too.

    ReplyDelete