Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something for Everyone!

Happy Hump Day!  Already we are half-way through the week, can you believe it!?  Well, it has been a while since I posted here on the digi-blog, so I thought I would update you on some cards using some NEW images as well as some oldie but goodies too!   Some of these may be repeat-cards for those of you who peruse my blog regularly, but if you don't.... here's a few you may have missed!

The Sweet 'n Sassy digis I used in each creation are LINKED UNDER each card! 

ENJOY!

Above: Birdie Bathtime and sentiment from Springtime Blessings

 Above: Forget-Me-Not and sentiment from Special Lady

Above: Sew Happy Cocoa and Sew Many Thoughts Sentiment






 Above: I used Rainbow Scene and Purrfect Friend together!


Above: Lilacs for Cocoa and sentiment from Ice Cream Set together!

I hope my cards bring you some inspiration to your own craft-table!  Be sure to check out the newest challenge tomorrow to get a Freebie Digi or more!

Many Blessings on the rest of your week!

1 comment: