Sunday, June 6, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

This week we're thrilled to showcase Julie's beautiful wedding-themed card, which features one of the sentiments from the Wedding Sentiments set. (This great set includes eight sentiments for only $3.50!)

I love how Julie chose to use the sentiment as the focal point on this card, so elegent! And can you see that amazing shimmer on her paper, beautiful! Adding all of the small flowers and lacy edges make this card design a fantastic choice for any happy couple!

A big thank you to Julie for allowing us to showcase her card today! Have a card you'd like us to share...leave us a comment with a link back to you blog and maybe you'll be the next Customer Spotlight Sunday person!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased my first Sweet and Sassy digis and love them! Here is a link to my blog with a card I made:
    http://www.seasidecreativity.com/?p=1535

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The sentiment is wondeful...I love that font!

    ReplyDelete