Saturday, September 4, 2010

Princess Kate

Hello everyone! I'm Melissa Craig, one of the September Guest Designers. I am thrilled to have been given this opportunity to join this very talented team this month.

I had started to make another card to share with you, that I'll share later on this month, but my plans changed when I received an email from Korin about a very special digi stamp she designed to help out a sweet little girl named Kate Thornton. You can read all about Kate here and you can help her by purchasing this adorable digi named Princess Kate.


Korin did a wonderful job with this image - it exudes the same sweetness and innocence that photos of Kate exudes as well.

I look forward to spending Saturdays with you this month. Thanks for stopping by!

Many hugs & blessings
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful new image, and for such an important cause. You dressed Princess Kate up so beautifully, Melissa! Beautiful colors, and I love the delicate patterned paper you used in the background. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet and pretty, Melissa. Those soft colors convey the very essence of sweet childhood. SNS is so very fortunate to have you for the month. Looking forward to more of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete