Sunday, October 31, 2010

November guest designers and new Design Team Members

Wow, here it is November already! This is a fantastic month for Sweet n Sassy stamps as we will be celebrating our 3rd birthday and you know will be having something special going on. I am very excited to be announcing our November guest designers and 5 ladies who are joining our design team. But first, I would like to say a huge thank you and farewell to our fabulous October guest designers Julie and Sandy. We have enjoyed all the beautiful cards you have shared with us and we are very blessed to have worked you both!

And now on to our November guest designers. I am pleased to announce that we have Roxie Glaza (SCS sketch hostess) and Julie Smith joining us this month. These ladies are super talented and I look forward to seeing what they have to share with us! Here is a little more about both of them...



Roxie Glaza- I was introduced to rubber stamping in 2000 to send cards to charities and it’s still my main goal. I grew up on a farm and I'm now a retired landscape designer so I've enjoyed the outdoors my entire life and my favorite card to create will include the great outdoors. I use all types of coloring mediums and design from clean and simple to the more involved cards. I’m happy to be invited to guest design for Sweet N Sassy stamps and will enjoy bringing you some new ideas.




Julie Smith- Hi, my name is Julie Smith (hobbywoman on SCS) and I am super excited to be a guest designer for November! I am married, have 2 teenage boys, and work full time selling insurance. I started out stamping many years ago…dabbled in that a bit, then did some scrapbooking, and eventually came back around – full circle to stamping again. I’d say it’s almost an obsession at this point! When I have free, time you can either find me in my stamp room or surfing the internet looking for inspiration to stamp something!

Now, I am thrilled to introduce 5 amazing ladies are joining our group of design divas. Two of the ladies are former guest designers that we enjoyed having and we are pleased to bring them aboard- Melissa Craig and Monika Davis. The other 3 talented ladies that we are welcoming today are Joni Mastronardi, Amber Hillman, and Jacquie Peifer. I just know that they are going to inspire us all with the wonderful designs. Now for a little bit more information on each of these lovely ladies...



Joni Mastonardi- Hi, I am Joni. By day I am a fifth grade teacher, and after that I am a stamping addict. Yes, I need to go on a twelve step program. I can’t wait to get into my stamp room and create. Lately, I have put my scrapbooking on the back burner and my focus has been cards. I am in awe of all the talent out there and I love to go blog hopping for inspiration. Of course, there is just not enough time to do it all. In May, I had the wonderful opportunity to get Copic Certified. I would say that my favorite technique is coloring with copics and I am constantly working on improving my coloring! I am just thrilled to be on the Sweet and Sassy Design Team! On a really nice day you can find me on the golf course, and I walk Cooper on a daily basis. On a personal note, I have been truly blessed with my dh who supports my stamping addiction and has never questioned “How much does all this stuff cost?” Good thing because I just can’t stop spending… I have two wonderful daughters, who are my best friends. Their husbands are equally wonderful, not to mention handy(they built my craft room, installed central air, put a new roof on our house and on and on). Best of all, I have a one year old grandson (cutest boy in the world) and a three year old Cavalier, Cooper(cutest dog in the world). Yes, I am truly blessed!



Melissa Craig- My name is Melissa Craig. First and foremost, I am a child of God. Without my faith in our Creator I never would've had the strength to get through the trials in my life of late. I am a very proud mother of 3 wonderful children. My two sons and daughter are the joy of my life and they certainly keep me very busy. I have been a papercrafter for more than 12 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator but left Stampin' Up! because I discovered that there are so many other wonderful companies that I wanted to be a part of. I have had the honor and pleasure of being part of design teams for both companies and challenge blogs and being on the Sweet n Sassy design team has been a dream of mine. I am excited to see this dream come true for me.




Monika Davis
- Hi! I'm Monika and I've been stamping on and off for almost 13 years. I was born and raised in Hungary, but I've lived in NH for 14 years with my family. I am a SAHM to 2 boys (8 and 1 1/2). I've been a past design team member for Taylored Expressions and Magnolia, and currently I am on Taylored Expressions Cupcake Sketch Crew, Curtain Call Color Challenges Crew, and Dutch Dare-Card Challenges Design Team. I've been teaching stamping classes for a number of years now in my local stamp store and at my home, and have been published a number of times in papercrafting magazines. I am also one of the winners of Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty 2010.




Jacquie Peifer
- I am the Mother of 3 BEAUTIFUL kids and 3 COOL cats! Kyah is 7 and she loves to stamp! Kali and Kade are 3yr old twins, who love music, just like me! I have been with my AWESOME husband for 16 years!! We are SO meant for each other! I started this stamping journey as a SU demonstrator and have just been going from there! I believe life is short!! We should make new friends,share with others, and cherish those that are in our lives, and above all....ENJOY LIFE!!!



Amber Hillman- A little about myself, I am bambi64 on SCS. I am a stay at home mom to 3 girls and 1 boy. They also love to stamp and enjoy giving the stamped items I make (or they make) as gifts to their friends/teachers. I am married to a wonderful guy that totally supports my stamping that started 8 yrs ago. During the summer I got Copic Certified and have a new love for Copics. I have been published in a few different magazines. I love Sweet 'n Sassy for their Christian (values) stamps as I too am a Christian. And that is why I am beyond the moon to be working on the SNSS design team as it has been a dream of mine.

Please join me in welcoming these awesome ladies to the team! We look forward to seeing the wonderful creations you will have for us.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, girls! SNS is a special place to be! You are gonna be blessed and be a blessing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete