Friday, October 1, 2010

October Guest Designers

Hey...how did it get to be October? Is it just me or did September just fly by!! Well some of us might not be ready for colder weather but I'm definitely ready to announce our October guest designers and I couldn't be more excited!! But first...please join me in thanking our September guests, Andrea Vernagus and Melissa Craig . Ladies, thank you so much for your contribution to our team this month! We have so enjoyed seeing your work!!

And now on to the October guests! I am thrilled to announce that we have former design team member Sandy Domelle and former Sweet Stop design team member Julie Masse joining us! Both of these ladies are amazingly talented and I can't wait to see what they come up with this month! Here's a little more about both of these ladies...

Sandy Domelle - I am a born-again Christian wife and mother. Stamping is the hobby I enjoy doing in my spare time. It encourages me to pray and think about the person I am making the card for. Often I include Scripture on my cards to encourage and uplift someones day. I love to send cards to missionaries, shut-ins, those who are sick, and of course, family and friends. Stamping is not only a hobby but a passion to share the love of Jesus with those I love and care about.


Julie Masse - My professional background is in the legal field but now I am a SAHM of 5 in Southern Maine. I love being at home with my family and I love stamping! I've been blessed to be on a number of design teams over the years. I'm currently on the Kitchen Sink Stamps, Tiffany Doodles, and SALT challenge blog design teams and was previously on the Paper Pretties and Say-it-With Letters teams. I'm also the co-founder of Stamping Around, a brand new stamping event planning business.

Please join me in welcoming these ladies to the team this month!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome ladies! *hi Sandy!* Can't wait to see all your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete