Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Smiley Snowman

Happy Hump Day!

Well, it's Wednesday and Korin is hosting the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.
As you can see by my card, it is a really easy sketch to follow. So why not grab your favorite Sweet 'n Sassy image and surprise Korin by playing along  with us this week.

My card uses the Clear Stamp Set called Welcome Jesus, which includes the words, but the snowman by itself comes as a Digi called Smiley Snowman. I love how you have the best of both worlds with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I started my card with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP and matched it up with Close to my Heart Cardstock.
I embossed the blue panel with a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.

I printed the image three times, colored it with Copic Markers, cut them out and layered for a 3D affect.
I coated him with Liquid Glass from CTMH and then chunky Diamond Dust for added sparkle.

The Hand stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

Have a Blessed Day!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute Nancy, I love it! The sparkle on the snowman looks terrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job on this card. I just love this snowman and everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete