Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Warm Hugs

Eeeks! It's about time to be thinking about preparing for winter!!  I'm not ready. . .I'm not even ready to think about getting ready! LOL!  But, I do have this adorable snowman stamp set, Love You This Much, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps that makes you believe snow is a good thing!  The snowman is just adorable right?!


I did some paper piecing for his coat with some fun houndstooth paper.  The colors are a bit unexpected but I had several pieces of patterned paper in front of me with a green, red and brown color scheme and thought it looked neat!  The layout is my take on this week's CPS sketch.


I love the sentiments that come with this set - different fonts, different sizes and layouts make it very versatile.  Warm Hugs just seemed appropriate!  Wherever you are today, I hope you're warm!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, Julie :). Warm hugs right back at ya :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, so cute, I love the paper piecing for his coat!

    ReplyDelete