Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Deer Friend



I wanted to show you one of our older digis today. With so many awesome images in the store sometimes they can be overlooked. The image I am featuring today is called Deer Friends. Notice the plural friends? This is one of the really cool things about digis, you can crop them, flip them, and pretty much customize them how you want. So, I wanted to make a square card and the entire image would not fit so I just cropped out the larger deer. The image is colored with copics, shimmerz paint was added to the bow, and rhinestones accent the antlers.



Thank you for stopping by today. I can tell you that today is going to be a crazy day for me- cooking, cleaning, shopping and general prep for tomorrow. I am not ready and running behind of course lol. The one thing I keep telling myself is that my family is coming over to spend time with one another not to see how clean my house is or to eat a perfect meal- at least I hope that is what they are thinking ;). Anyway, I hope that all of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment