Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wait on the Lord

Hello. I'm excited to be making my first post as one of the new SNSS Design Divas.
I used the newly released Wait on the Lord set to make this vintage card. I love this set for making quick but elegant cards. Stamped the verse in distress vintage photo ink and cut it out using Spellbinders Labels One. Used a border punch to layer under the long strip and added a prima flower with a pearl attached. All design paper comes from the Paper Studio Mirabelle paper pack. I used Splitcoaststamper's Sketch #305 for my layout.




Supplies used:Stamps: Sweet n’ Sassy Stamps – Wait on the Lord
Paper: olive green, vanilla, The Paper Studio - Mirabelle
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories: Prima flower, brad
Tools: Nestabilities, border punch

Have a great stamping day.
Amber

1 comment: