Saturday, December 4, 2010

For a little all-star I know

Hi everyone! This is Denise here....so excited to be here as a guest this month! A dear friend of mine has a daughter who plays soccer, so I made this little notecard to send to her. I used the newly released digis, Cocoa Loves Soccer and Sports Sentiments.



The card measures 4.25" square. The main panel and star are up on foam tape. I drew in a bunch of grass with a Copic marker and then accented the grass with eucalyptus Stickles.

Stampin' Hugs,
Denise

SUPPLY LIST ~
Digi Images: Cocoa Loves Soccer, Sports Sentiments
Paper: Prism Herbal Green Medium, White, Pixilicious DP, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market DP
Accessories: Eucalyptus Stickles, Sharpie White Paint Pen, ZVA Mini Rhinestones, Rectangle and Star Nestabilities, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine
Card Size: 4.25" Square

3 comments:

  1. this is just adorable Denise, love the sparkle on the grass too

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Denise!! I LOVE it!!


    ENJOY LIFE!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Denise... your coloring is awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete