Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowflake Bear

Happy Holiday Greetings! Have you all been to the Sweet 'n Sassy web site to check out all of the brand new digis that were released yesterday? Fantastic! I just have to gush here a bit about how much I love SNSS images. We have such an amazing group of illustrators (Korin, Leah, & Chris) and such a wonderful variety of images and sentiments. I just love working with the stamps and digis...great stuff!!

Today's card features one of the brand new digis, called Snowflake Bear and he is super-duper sweet. I colored my bear with Copics (I love that SNSS images provide me with a wonderful opportunity to practice my coloring skills!) and actually used yesterday's SCS sketch challenge (SNSS hosted) for the layout. For a bit of sparkle, I added light blue rhinestones, Stickles on the snowflakes, and a 3-D silver snowflake sticker. The Holiday Greetings sentiment is from the O Christmas Tree stamp set.

Head on over to the web site and check out the new releases...There's bound to be something you'll just love!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable Kim! Your coloring is wonderful on the cutie.

    ReplyDelete